CALL US ON:
Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term mentis tree CIC refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bloomfield Farmhouse, Mill Road, Honington, Suffolk, IP31 1SB. Our company registration number is 7601041. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Standard Terms & Conditions Of Our Psychological Therapy Services
In the process of exploring the difficulties or issues that have led you to seek a Psychological Services we acknowledge that it may be painful and challenging at times, especially when things that have been kept out of your conscious awareness and now are being confronted and explored.
We endeavour to keep our waiting times to a minimum. Clients are seen on a on a first come first served basis and waiting times are affected by the availability of therapists and resources. Other factors may affect waiting times such as your availability and the kind of Psychological Therapy you have elected to have.
The number of sessions that you are being offered will be made clear to you. If it is open ended the need for therapy will be reviewed as required.
Sessions last for 50 - 60 minutes and the therapist will agree regular appointments with you at a time that is suitable for you both.
Fees we will agree a session fee at the beginning of therapy. Client payments are payable at the end of each session. Any financial support for counselling is invoiced to the provider on a monthly basis or at the end of the contracted number of sessions. Cheques are payable to mentis tree CIC or via BACS to HSBC Bury St Edmunds. mentis tree CIC sort code 40-15-22 Acc No. 71761935
Missed appointments will be charged at the normal session fee.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged at the normal fee. If it is possible to rearrange another appointment in the same week, cancellation fees will not apply.
If the therapist has to cancel an appointment, you will usually be given a minimum of 48 hours notice, and offered an alternative date and time.
Ending Therapy will be planned and negotiated. If you wish the therapist to stop for any reason you should tell the therapist and whenever possible allow at least one or two more sessions to give time for working through any issues and feelings that arise.
Contacting your Therapist
Our Therapists have different contact arrangements some use personal telephone number others make contact via mentis tree CIC administration. Contact method will be given to you by the Therapist or our central office at the beginning of the therapy.
Brief records of sessions will be kept, and procedures governing content and storage comply with the Data Protection Act. The content of sessions is kept in confidence other than in exceptional circumstances, and in accordance with the Confidentiality Policy of mentis tree CIC.
Examples of the exceptional circumstances when information would be shared to the relevant authorities are: -
- where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent
- where we are legally required to do so
- where we believe that someone, especially a child or vulnerable adult is at risk of harm
- where we believe you are at risk of harm
- where there is a duty to the public to disclose
- where disclosure is permitted by law and required to protect our interest.
Therapists are appropriately qualified and will inform you of his/her theoretical base and when applicable his/her level of training and experience.
Referral Agency Terms and Conditions
When you have been referred to the mentis tree CIC under the terms of an existing agreement between you and another agency, mentis tree CIC’s terms and conditions will also apply.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service offered to you by the mentis tree CIC please make a complaint by following our complaints procedure.